Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Along the Edges



Huckleberry Trail, Blacksburg, VA- Jan 11, 2011






So today was a day for interior work- again. (Except for my walk)
 
Things like going through the Christmas cards to cull address- SO you can organize your contact list -SO you can get the needed peoples addresses to your daughter for the wedding invitee list. 

A day to get the soy sauce out of your new jeans by doing some laundry.

A day when you ponder if you should go out and by the next size down in those very jeans cuz you are feeling lighter. (the thought of a store kills that idea).

A day where you turn on Pandora Radio but forget to turn on the speakers for two hours. 

A day when you are organizing your two calendars and realize you missed a get together on Sunday.  

A day where you try to figure out how to work your new phone - so it does not keep turning off when you are trying to take photos during your walk.

A day when you get your blog post done before dinner. 

That is a good day. 

12 comments:

  1. Great post..........Pandora radio...love it, too bad they don´t allow it over here.
    Glad you had a good day:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photo and the zig zag poem!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cynnie- With pandora there is no need for any music taking up space on my computer. Yeah for good days! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sharmon- Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your zig-zag photo! Sounds like you had a productive day - those are indeed good days!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SS- I have been loving your blog! I am honored to have you joining in the fun on my page. Yeah! I love productive days and am learning to find contentment on not so productive ones.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It sounds as if you had a very productive day. I really like your photo, your comment on it, and the way you formatted your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey George- Thank you, it was a fun post. It is time for my afternoon walk now- BUT it is windy and 22 degrees... we will see.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Teri, I love the zig-zag photo too. What a wonderful analogy. You are so great with words and imagery. Way to always be there, girlfriend. Anne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sharon-Thanks for being someone who make s me smile-you have made so many of my days good. Smile... right back- and a hug too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Anne- What an extra special day to have you here! Thanks for all of your encouragement and letting me stay cool with you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I enjoy and welcome your comments. On most occasions I will reply here. But if you would rather connect via email, just let me know.

Let's see ...



T
hanks for being here.