![]() | |
| Taos Inn, Taos, NM-June 8, 2010 |
When I said I was making peace
with winter-
he paused.
A River of Stones - A 30 day challenge in observation
This digitally transformed image is from a photo I took last summer while on vacation in Taos, New Mexico. Do I day dream a bout summer in winter? Al the time. While making peace with winter - I still dream of summer.

Winter won't be pausing here tomorrow ... 1 to 2 inches of snowfall per hour is predicted, with over a foot accumulation! We'll be in the thick of it :)
ReplyDeleteI like your summer photo very much, but I wish I could fast-forward winter out of here.
ReplyDeleteJoanne- Oh course this pause was only in my mind- but ever so nice!
ReplyDeleteGeorge- I was just over on your blog saying about the same thing- Stay warm.
ReplyDeleteI will see the snow after it leaves Joanne ~ 6 to 12 inches predicted and I'm already planning cream of wheat for breakfast (my snow day meal of choice). I, too, have dreams of summer in the midst of winter. My kitchen calendar for this year has beautiful photos of sea glass.
ReplyDelete