That's such a beautiful post; I love our photo and your words! I got an angel ornament for Christmas, and was kind of thinking I would stow her away until next Christmas, but she's going right up now, and staying there :-)
Thanks for stopping by, I enjoy and welcome your comments. On most occasions I will reply here. But if you would rather connect via email, just let me know.
I have an angel that sits on my shelf all year long too....the angels are among us.
ReplyDeleteThe angel is beautiful, but the thought of 'days held together by grace' is even more beautiful.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful thought ... It keeps goodness in our days.
ReplyDeleteCynnie- And I am so glad they are!
ReplyDeleteGeorge-Your comments are always so uplifting - thank you! xoxo
ReplyDeleteJoanne- A day filled with blessings is a good day! Hugs to you!
ReplyDeleteAn angel in the window ~ I like that.
ReplyDeleteThat's such a beautiful post; I love our photo and your words! I got an angel ornament for Christmas, and was kind of thinking I would stow her away until next Christmas, but she's going right up now, and staying there :-)
ReplyDelete