Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Almost



Huckleberry Trail, Blacksburg- VA- Jan 26, 2011 


 With intention the darkness breathed into the clouds.
The inhale was deep sapphire.
The exhale was soft indigo.




I almost stayed home. 
The rain, the sleet, the snow, the tired Teri-almost  kept me from going out.
I almost did not take this photo with my cell phone, yes my cell phone. Almost is a good place to be.




8 comments:

  1. I'm glad you did get this picture. It's very good, especially considering that it was taken with a cell phone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That view alone made it worth going out. Just look at the blue ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. George- Yes I have been impressed with my new phone-to think I have 200 of my favorite songs AND Pandora- plus it has voice directed texting-(I hate to text!)a GPS, a flash light and a product scanner so far...The cell phone is easier to carry than the Canon 5D or even the Canon G9--- But I don't think I will be resorting to this too often.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laura- Nature tends to walk into our lives- (just like a snow heart in a tree.) We are very blessed! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sharon- I hoped you would see this... I know how fond you are of the fantastic blues that play amongst the clouds. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm really glad that you did take the picture - the blue is quite beautiful and I so know how you feel about the ambivalence of being lazy against actually getting out to do something from personal experience! Usually it's worth the effort though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Liz- My nature is to be rather secluded and sedentary - but no one but my husband would believe me. I have a grandmother who turns 100 next week- and she is my inspiration. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I enjoy and welcome your comments. On most occasions I will reply here. But if you would rather connect via email, just let me know.

Let's see ...



T
hanks for being here.