![]() | |||||
| Backyard Garden, Blacksburg, VA- Jan 27, 2011 |
Undaunted
the leaf bent gently,
so I could see
lines of grace
etched upon my heart.
The day began with robins and sunshine and an epiphany. By mid-morning a vague but heavy gray returned and the robins disappeared. I was able to carry on and complete all the errands on my list and several things not on the list. And in the last bit of light I saw this little willow leaf in the refreezing pond. With dusk all around and the first of the promised precipitation, I hung precariously (with camera in hand) over the top on our little pond. I am glad I did.

Such intricate detail "graces" our world ...
ReplyDeleteI'm also glad you got this picture. It's beautiful.
ReplyDeleteJoanne- Well said- xo
ReplyDeleteGeorge- I was thinking I was going to need to raid the photo archives- but when this caught my eye I knew the archives would not be needed.
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThis is an awesome shot. I think it is fabulous.
ReplyDeleteTeri, your blog is a joy to visit. It is so full of photographic treasures and wonderful creativity. This piece is superb. I love it - a lot. Thanks so much for sharing it with your blogger friends this week.
ReplyDelete