`
Key West Cemetery, Key West, FL- April 2, 2012
She waits.
In the time between.
Church grounds, St Mary's -Star of the Sea Catholic Church, Key West, FL- April 1, 2012
Joining my daughter in Key West, Florida- I am finding lots to photograph. No surprise there. The fact that I am traveling at all is the amazing part. But, I have learned to take advantage of the time my husband is away, to visit with our adult children. It is a tough job- but someone has to do it. Time to go out and photograph some more. And yes, I brought my Canon 5 D and am not just using my cell phone. Blessings for Holy Week. xo teri


Blessings for US, Teri, that you're taking pictures!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy yourself, Teri! I was wondering why you are in FL. You've been moving around a lot the past couple months - I can't keep track of you!
ReplyDeleteRats! I was kind of hoping that since you weren't using your camera any more, you might send it to a needy friend in Kentucky! LOL I'm glad you're getting some time to visit your kids- what fun!
ReplyDeleteHi, teri! I’m happy for you that you are making the most of your time with your children and camera when your husband is away. Have happy days ahead.
ReplyDeleteYoko
Florida! Warm and sunny. I'm getting out of "Dodge" this weekend with a girls' weekend in Rhode Island ~ not too far south but still a change of scene. Enjoy your time in the Keys:)
ReplyDeleteI really like your portrait of the angel against that beautiful blue sky. I'm behind on my visits, but I hope you had a great visit to Key West.
ReplyDelete