Barb- the hearts are everywhere - even hiding in photos for others to discover. I have a feeling the snow amounts will remain poor. But at least my husband had enough snow to ski on.
Luminous. While I was gazing at this amazing photo my son called from CA. Talk about giving me a sunny heart:) Your photography is just what my weary self needed this evening ~
Thanks for stopping by, I enjoy and welcome your comments. On most occasions I will reply here. But if you would rather connect via email, just let me know.
That is one of the most gorgeous pictures I've ever seen. Seriously. I've been to Park City. That photo looks more like heaven :)
ReplyDeleteThank you Judy- I had a great time photographing some new sights...including this sunset. I am glad to be home though. Thanks for stopping by.
DeleteWhat a lovely sky, Teri. You have a wonderful eye for the beautiful.
ReplyDeleteThanks Bev.
DeleteBeautiful photo, looks fab.
ReplyDeleteThanks for coming by and checking out my couple of clouds!
DeleteA perfectly original and beautiful interpretation, my friend.
ReplyDeleteAnne - I am having fun with the prompts you and your crew devise. Thanks so much for stopping by.
DeleteWhat a beautiful photograph, Teri!
ReplyDeleteWhy thank you Lizabethem!
DeleteWow! That is such a brilliant and beautiful heart! Aren't sky hearts just amazing, true universal love notes :-) Great shot and caption!
ReplyDeleteLove notes- now that is poetic- thank you Inger.
DeleteI like this shot very much! I see a cloud heart going behind the mountain range, too. Those UT mountains could still use a bit more snow.
ReplyDeleteBarb- the hearts are everywhere - even hiding in photos for others to discover. I have a feeling the snow amounts will remain poor. But at least my husband had enough snow to ski on.
DeleteLuminous. While I was gazing at this amazing photo my son called from CA. Talk about giving me a sunny heart:) Your photography is just what my weary self needed this evening ~
ReplyDeleteSharon- I am so glad you were blessed with a perfect moment of sunny hearts! Hang in there Friday is nearly here.
DeleteYour photos are amazing you make me want to grab my camera and head out...simply gorgeous Teri!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much- I will bet your photos will be as stunning as your art work. You have such a good eye.
DeleteWhat a unique entry for this theme Teri .
ReplyDeleteVery surprising and isn't nature fantastic?
You just have to see it !!
And YOU did !!
Stunning photo. I'll take a heart shaped sun any time!
ReplyDelete