My website can be found here: http://www.terihhooverphotography.com/
wow, more like giving it back. Yup. One day ahead of us.
beautiful. the magnolia in my garden is flowering too and i have taken a few shots of it before a frost catches it!! x
This is absolutely beautiful. Spring is here!
This must be Kobushi magnolia native to mountainous regions of Japan. Right? I like it very much. Thank you.Yoko
I've been slow to visit...this is gorgeous Teri!!!
Thanks for stopping by, I enjoy and welcome your comments. On most occasions I will reply here. But if you would rather connect via email, just let me know.
wow, more like giving it back. Yup. One day ahead of us.
ReplyDeletebeautiful. the magnolia in my garden is flowering too and i have taken a few shots of it before a frost catches it!! x
ReplyDeleteThis is absolutely beautiful. Spring is here!
ReplyDeleteThis must be Kobushi magnolia native to mountainous regions of Japan. Right? I like it very much. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteYoko
I've been slow to visit...this is gorgeous Teri!!!
ReplyDelete