Thursday, January 26, 2012

waiting seams

From my writing page- a small stone Gathering

January 26, 2012- Small Stones
waiting seams  by  Teri H Hoover


`

the day flips by 
and a quilt waits.
Exposing all those seams.

`





Living Room Floor, Blacksburg, VA - Jan 26, 2012
 




So January slips by- and it seems (- ah those lovely seams,) that the whole world has discovered how to pause- even my quilt.  Maybe this weekend I can cut out the pieces for the backing. Been a busy girl though... how about you? 

3 comments:

  1. I use my living room floor for my quilts, too;)

    Just returned from a weekend away, not too far but just far enough for hubby and me to relax and enjoy each other. We need to do that more often ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the color of this quilt. I hope you had a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I enjoy and welcome your comments. On most occasions I will reply here. But if you would rather connect via email, just let me know.

Let's see ...



T
hanks for being here.