Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Directions





Some new directions-
not even the new year yet,
blending,
turning,
pausing
...
Creating.


A New Years Resolution a bit early... I hope to be joining the Three Muses challenges once a month.

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful pic Terri!
    Happy New Year! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just had a peek at your Portfolios. Your work is awesome! Brilliant! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't believe that 'Creating' would be a new direction for you, since you've created so many beautiful images. But I hope you have a Happy, Healthy -- and Creative -- New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent! Happy New Year Teri!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for visitng me~

    Happy New Year to you and I hope it is a year of creating, blending, and renewing for all of us! :D

    Kel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Terri, you have been right royally missed, my friend, and I for one look forward to your participation each month.

    Happy new year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can just "see" your wheels spinning and sense that your creativity meter is going at full speed. The color and energy and anticipation is inspiring. I look forward to following along ~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I enjoy and welcome your comments. On most occasions I will reply here. But if you would rather connect via email, just let me know.

Let's see ...



T
hanks for being here.