Friday, September 23, 2011

faithful







 
 


`
A faithful sun all along my walk.



the writing that came of this musing and images
September 23, 2011- Small Stones
edge by  Teri H Hoover

`
The sun walked the edge of the clouds 
and never faltered.

8 comments:

  1. These are beautiful captures of the sun along your walls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sunshine streaming through clouds ~ the beauty gets to me every time. My husband and I took a drive on Sunday - he kept pointing out things along the side of the road and I kept marveling at the sky.

    The last photo is positively heavenly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you George - The blessings I find out there on my 2 mile walk continue to bring me grace. It is always nice to have your comments. xo teri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sharon- The world is filled with places to find what it is the refreshes us. And the last image was near the end of my walk - when indeed the sun was consumed by the clouds. But it did not rain until I was inside. xo teri

    ReplyDelete
  5. Teri you are indeed lucky to have such a lovely place to walk-You are Blessed and You can see The Light! May You continue to recognize 'Faith and The Faithful'
    Its a wonderful feeling when we are just under the porch and down comes the patter-we smile and sometimes just love the freshly sprinkled dry earth's sweet scent'wonderful photographs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anjum- I was thinking this very thing as I walked again today. Waves of blessings to light my way. Thank you for stopping by and sharing your light. your friend -teri

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are beautiful photos. Hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Beaux- great to have you stop by!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I enjoy and welcome your comments. On most occasions I will reply here. But if you would rather connect via email, just let me know.

Let's see ...



T
hanks for being here.