I took this photo for my Wild Heart collection (stand on your head and you will see an a red heart hanging in this tree)back on August 17th. My first thought was, "oh what a perfect heart". And the next thought was, "oh no!!! It is too soon!!" It is now over a month later I feel the same way. Autumn is official - I thank Marie over on Ozzstuff for posting this challenge over on the Three Muses blog and apologize for my tardy response!
I love this photo, the textures and the splash of red. Oh, and the corner of blue. If I found this on a card I would buy it to send someday and keep it for myself to enjoy in the meantime. Sometimes cards are delayed in getting to their final destination ~
I can understand why you were reluctant to acknowledge Autumn's arrival. Once Autumn arrives, Old Man Winter can't be too far behind. I do like this red heart, however.
Thanks for stopping by, I enjoy and welcome your comments. On most occasions I will reply here. But if you would rather connect via email, just let me know.
Exquisite images, Teri! I am glad you have found photography to help you focus, which allows us to see your vision.
ReplyDeleteLinda- so nice to have you stop by. I just love, love your fiber art- my fabric stash is hopeful I will visit it this winter.
ReplyDeleteI love this photo, the textures and the splash of red. Oh, and the corner of blue. If I found this on a card I would buy it to send someday and keep it for myself to enjoy in the meantime. Sometimes cards are delayed in getting to their final destination ~
ReplyDeleteI can understand why you were reluctant to acknowledge Autumn's arrival. Once Autumn arrives, Old Man Winter can't be too far behind. I do like this red heart, however.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful image Teri and thanks for connecting!
ReplyDelete