Tuesday, June 28, 2011

They Play




Centennial Park Nashville TN -  June 25, 2011





"You Knew Me When" at Centennial Park, Nashville TN





and besides that we ate too much and drank in bars





and became very silly-






It was a great weekend-






4 comments:

  1. Fun times! Nashville is a great place. Now that our kids are older we have a good time going out with them, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what!!! you drank in BARS....omg...:) Great shots as always:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments I really do enjoy them- Sorry for the blanket response but in the next few weeks there may be a lot of that. Until after July 23 or so I will be more unreliable than ever!! xo teri

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I enjoy and welcome your comments. On most occasions I will reply here. But if you would rather connect via email, just let me know.

Let's see ...



T
hanks for being here.