Wednesday, June 29, 2011

the space between the clouds


`
 
Starting July 1,  I will once again be participating in writing one small observation- like the one below- onto my writing blog. Click the link above if you would like to learn more about jumping in the river!
`
from my writing blog

Turf Grass Research Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, VA-June 29, 2011
An over zealous angle must have been in charge of sweeping the heavens today.
The wisp free sky was the color of  a child's brand new wading pool.



`   
One more day in June... 23 days until my daughters wedding. I could not sleep last night again. This is the second time in a month... I never have problems sleeping. This time it was centerpieces for the tables-which the mother of the groom and I have taken care of. From my perspective 567 miles away things are almost too ready.  The sky is almost too clear and blue.  So I am thinking about table center pieces at 2 in the morning because I wonder should I be doing more? Does my daughter feel my support? What am I forgetting? How can I not start succumbing to the odd feelings that I am not doing enough. Whoa there now -Breathe. So it appears I will continue to remind myself,call myself back to balance. Like I did last night - breathe and ask God to let me be a blessing in what ever way I am needed. That helped a lot. But now as it comes to night time again ...cue the ominous music.
`

2 comments:

  1. Sleep? What is that?....I hardly ever sleep........I dream awake of getting sleep:)
    The wedding probably has your mind reeling...once that has taken place you will sleep like a baby...
    good weekend to you.....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I enjoy and welcome your comments. On most occasions I will reply here. But if you would rather connect via email, just let me know.

Let's see ...



T
hanks for being here.