Blacksburg, Va- April 10, 2011
In the morning of attempted ritual- I strain to stay on time.
Today it was a photo that just had to be taken.
- it seems like I am more often than not
just a bit late to hear what I already know.-
I get to church just in time to find a dear friend sitting in the front row- I am not a front row sitter. But I must tell you it is easier to listen there.

Great shot of this tree and next year send the "boys" from Virginia Tech over to my house:)
ReplyDeleteThat sounds like a fantastic project they have going there.
I'm glad you took the time to get this great picture. You were just meant to sit in the first row yesterday.
ReplyDeleteI'm not usually a front row sitter, either. In fact I like to sit near the back. I have discovered, however, that at town meetings I am less distracted by all the goings on if I sit near the front.
ReplyDelete