Sunday, February 20, 2011

Returning Home







Chamonix, France-Feb 4, 2011

Two weeks away

Then one week just being being home.
 


Turning was hard

Returning is comfortable 




So here is the deal, my trip was great! And there will be more bits on that. But boy am I glad to be home. What is more I have a new love. At the moment I am in the throws of learning a new space over at  Writing Our Way Home.   Which is kind of funny because I just realized that the word Home is a key word in my post title. Unplanned  Anyway you may recall in January I participated in A River Of Stones- A 31 day challenge in observation. With that completed I met a lovely bunch of people who are continuing to get together. They are a very welcoming and talented bunch.  In fact I have signed up for an online course called Writing as  Spiritual Practice for March. 


I have been away for too long-

In fact it has been years.

Returning home I wonder if I can?

I started once 

Focused on stairs, windows and doors.




 
 

7 comments:

  1. You are in for it now ~ you've caught the writing bug. Count me in to follow along as I enjoy your photography and eavesdrop on your learnings. We can go home as long as we don't expect life to be the same as before we left.

    I checked out Writing Our Way Home and will return when I have more time. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're home. The online course sounds as if it will be interesting. I like the stairs, windows and doors you've included in this post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharon- What am I going to do??(about the writing bug) for going home it is does not seem the same... somehow it seems better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. George- I started photographing stairs windows and doors in my late teens- they are some of the most satisfying things for me to photograph. In the writing course I have a feeling I will explore why.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laura- --- hugs - thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sounds like it could be a very enlightening project. I especially like the colours in the second image. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I enjoy and welcome your comments. On most occasions I will reply here. But if you would rather connect via email, just let me know.

Let's see ...



T
hanks for being here.