Monday, February 21, 2011

Distracted Stretching

 
Taos, NM - June 7, 2010
 


I pulled a dream out by its tail this morning
It was wound up tight in a funky little ball
Gently
while I stretched my body
the bits of string connected
the story revealing 

empowering 
her in her choices- but worrying all the same
while I stand  waiting
on my husband for direction
Holding a small child and tucking them into bed - 
such a love I never thought possible


I have become
stronger
gentler
and funnier
less broken
and almost ready
to admit love. 

( unpolished stone)

6 comments:

  1. I really like your unpolished stone on distracted stretching. The photo is beautiful as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one I love!!
    You are doing quite well with the writing too Teri :) Simple, but the ideas are coneveyed well! And beautiful, beautiful photographs... I keep dropping by occasionally.
    Am doing just fine with my blog and getting my old hobbies out of the bag.
    I Must thank AROS for making me revive my blog in Jan this year, and for getting me new friends too!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I enjoy and welcome your comments. On most occasions I will reply here. But if you would rather connect via email, just let me know.

Let's see ...



T
hanks for being here.