so take this moment as you are reading to pause...exhale s l o w l y....hold the emptiness a few seconds and inhale completely....release with an audible sigh.
every time you feel yourself bracing...return, return, return...to right here and now.
Thanks for stopping by, I enjoy and welcome your comments. On most occasions I will reply here. But if you would rather connect via email, just let me know.
Gorgeous photo! Freedom and ease exemplified.
ReplyDeleteBreathe. Yes, breathe.
so take this moment as you are reading to pause...exhale s l o w l y....hold the emptiness a few seconds and inhale completely....release with an audible sigh.
ReplyDeleteevery time you feel yourself bracing...return, return, return...to right here and now.
Sounds like you know what to do. Relax into it. Surrender. And, trust. That last ones, the hardest. *smile*
ReplyDeleteBTW, I loved your elevator pitch over at my place. Thanks for playing along!
Carolynn
I'm confident you will find the balance you need.
ReplyDeleteLove to each of you- your comments indeed were needed and appreciated.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous photo, exemplifies freedom and ease.
ReplyDeleteBreathe, yes breathe.