Thursday, January 20, 2011

Returning to Balance


Blacksburg VA- Jan 20, 2010

Or letting go of not seeing

The abandoned home
was in plain view.


Vagueness sits on a white page.



I have the return of the traveling husband in the next hour.  It is an odd life this coming and going. The word balance at class today again played a key role. Balance in big bright neon letters. Ironic since I have been staying up way too late. 
Thank goodness
balance
is 
returning. 


  

8 comments:

  1. I'm happy to hear that your husband is getting home. Balance is always a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy, I wouldn't want to encounter that bee home in the summer months!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yoga balance, VT auction balance, laundry balance --- life is full of transitions.
    I'm full of neighborhood crazy talk.

    ReplyDelete
  4. George - You seem always seem in perfect balance - thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joanne- I walk by this nest everyday and this is the first I have ever seen it. Your post today about blog cabin fever and how images may help you out was perfect. All I had was cell phone - but I knew this image would bring out the right words later on.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anne- You know only too well my imbalances and I love the crazy neighborhood talk! Transition on!!xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. My traveling husband is home today, too, and all he can do is walk from window to window saying, "Look at it snow!" I assured him that life goes on whether it is snowing or not. I think he's glad to be inside looking out instead of out-and-about in it. I was glad to see him Thursday evening so he could clear away the snow of the previous two days:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Here's to balance, Teri; may we all find some this year. I'm glad your husband's home!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I enjoy and welcome your comments. On most occasions I will reply here. But if you would rather connect via email, just let me know.

Let's see ...



T
hanks for being here.