![]() |
| Bedroom, Blacksburg, VA-Jan 28, 2011 |
My suitcase waits -open
He is so quite -eyes closed
The light of the computer screen
I am typing in the dark.
He is so quite -eyes closed
The light of the computer screen
I am typing in the dark.
A River of Stones- a 30 day challenge in observation
Two more days of being indomitable- For 28 days (and 2 more to go) I have been more observant than normal to my surroundings. I attempted to not focus solely on the visual during this time- but old habits die hard. I have such a strong connection with the visual - because that is where I feel most connected to Gods grace-(where have I heard that before- see the top of my blog).
It is rather ironic I leave for a 2 week trip to Switzerland and Cyprus. Ironic because when I travel I go into hyper drive with trying to take in all the visual details of my surroundings. Seeing God in new ways... hmmm that just stop me in my typing tracks. And that will have to be enough. I have gotten pretty good at typing in the dark - but I am sure I need to get some sleep.

Hopefully you got some sleep and are not getting snow in the space between you and the airport. Take lots of pictures!
ReplyDeleteGodspeed ~
It'll be interesting to see your trip photos, to "see" what your heart sees there ...
ReplyDeleteI thorough enjoy the results of your visual connection with God's grace, and I look forward to seeing what you discover on your trip.
ReplyDeleteSharon- Just made it to Dulles- It was a very pretty ride- I only took about 10 photos so far- well maybe 20... xo
ReplyDeleteJoanne- Such a busy little heart I have!
ReplyDeleteThanks George hold down the photography fort while I am gone-Maybe it will be more spring like by then?
ReplyDeleteTeri,
ReplyDeleteOnly you could make a suitcase look like a piece of art. Keep those pics flowing through Switzerland.
Love ya, girlfriend. Hi to Mr. Chuck.