Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A Contribution



 New York City, NY, Sept 23, 2010


Dressed for success-?





Three Muses Blog Challenge- Fashion 

Theme- Fashion 




And dressed for fun...
New York City, NY- Sept 23, 2010


15 comments:

  1. I would guess that these young ladies are definitely dressed for something special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your photos Teri...very cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your photos which makes think to the disparate fashion week in Paris. I think I prefer the second with that completely original and creative character!
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful contrast in your photos, Teri. The dressed for fun one leaves me smiling -- and that's a good thing. Thanks for sharing !

    ReplyDelete
  5. smile,smile....fabulous!! Great take on the muses fahion entry...love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The first one is so ny, love the variations of black in their style.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos.... my fave has to be the second one!

    Karenx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your two fashion pix. Black is the new black!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahh may be it was lunchtime and all the business ladies had ventured out for a snack! Love the fun one though, obviously she didn't have to work that day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sleeveless black on a summer day ~ a classic look that works everywhere. I need more of the class and less of the fun, as I sit here in my sweatshirt and jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like dressed for fun - a great capture.

    ReplyDelete
  12. THANKS to all the great comments- (((big group hug!)))

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your fashion photos- and your other work as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I enjoy and welcome your comments. On most occasions I will reply here. But if you would rather connect via email, just let me know.

Let's see ...



T
hanks for being here.