My website can be found here: http://www.terihhooverphotography.com/
Ohhh .. that orange with the green is fantastic!! Beautiful work!
Great piece, love the colours.
Oh Teri, I LOVE the colours in this. It brightens up a Winter's day so well.
Teri, this is very beautiful.
It's beautiful, Teri - great depth and colouring.
Irish3- Thanks so much- I do enjoy working the colors around and this orange and green was especially fun.
Silvia- I do enjoy color A LOT! Welcome to my place!
Hey Taluula- Thanks for stopping by again-and warming up. Your group is really a great bunch of people-I am so glad I found you!
Faye- Thanks so much for taking a peak- I hope to see you again soon-
Jackie- Why thank you very much!
A wonderful use of your photo- a brilliant digital creation!
Thanks you Lori!
I love the way you have enhanced this picture, Teri. The colours and textures are eye-catching and gorgeous. Wonderful artwork.
Thanks for stopping by, I enjoy and welcome your comments. On most occasions I will reply here. But if you would rather connect via email, just let me know.
Ohhh .. that orange with the green is fantastic!! Beautiful work!
ReplyDeleteGreat piece, love the colours.
ReplyDeleteOh Teri, I LOVE the colours in this. It brightens up a Winter's day so well.
ReplyDeleteTeri, this is very beautiful.
ReplyDeleteIt's beautiful, Teri - great depth and colouring.
ReplyDeleteIrish3- Thanks so much- I do enjoy working the colors around and this orange and green was especially fun.
ReplyDeleteSilvia- I do enjoy color A LOT! Welcome to my place!
ReplyDeleteHey Taluula- Thanks for stopping by again-and warming up. Your group is really a great bunch of people-I am so glad I found you!
ReplyDeleteFaye- Thanks so much for taking a peak- I hope to see you again soon-
ReplyDeleteJackie- Why thank you very much!
ReplyDeleteA wonderful use of your photo- a brilliant digital creation!
ReplyDeleteThanks you Lori!
ReplyDeleteI love the way you have enhanced this picture, Teri. The colours and textures are eye-catching and gorgeous. Wonderful artwork.
ReplyDelete