Sew Biz Fabrics, Radford Va- Jan 15, 2011
Winter has January all zipped up.
And there will be no flowers in the garden for quite sometime.
Today I took a class with a very fun friend. We made jewelry out of zippers. We laughed a lot. We are very good at being very silly together- For years our brains have bounced ideas off each other and we appreciate and encourage every creative endeavor we undertake. From painting walls our favorite colors to finding the perfect dog bowl. From making mosaics on the side of a gas station to creating a new garden. I have always gone outside the box but she allowed me to go outside the box without apologies. She gives me confidence to let my art out... Let my heart out. Love you L L

What a wonderful friend to have, inspiring each other's hearts. Sounds like a fun class you took, and love the zipper jewelry!
ReplyDeleteIt's wonderful to have a friend like that. Such friendship is truly a gift.
ReplyDeleteYou made some very pretty jewelry from zippers. I'm impressed.
Thanks for stopping by my site. I love your photos. My sister lived in Norfolk. I love Virginia.
ReplyDeleteHow wonderful that you have a close friend that close ~
ReplyDeletePlease excuse the group reply to your comments. I appreciate each of you for stopping by- AND I am incredibly blessed to have people in my life who lift my heart. Including my blogging friends. Hugs all 'round! xo
ReplyDelete