![]() | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Blacksburg, VA - Sept 10, 2010 While my right brained friend maintained order she shared with me that she has gone organic and does not eat meat anymore. It intrigues me to observe people "our age" reinvent themselves - Here's a toast to all that awaits us and our courageous selves. Thanks Linda Lou! | \ |
Image Collection of Teri H Hoover
Friday, September 10, 2010
Rooftop Drinkin'
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Let's see ...
Thanks for being here.

It intrigues me, too.
ReplyDeleteI wish I had better clarity and more courage.
Clarity and courage-to not measure ourselves by what we think everyone else has. To not inflate the good we see in others and make ourselves feel as though we are not enough.
ReplyDeleteClarity and courage I think I saw them under the sofa today when I was cleaning my carpets today. Clever little buggers.