Lucky you! My dear friend from Salem, VA was able to attend my son's wedding. I figured out that we hadn't seen each other for 9 years, which is way too long for old friends to be apart. I'm headed to VA for a visit next summer. Who knows? Maybe I can stop over your way, too.
Thanks for stopping by, I enjoy and welcome your comments. On most occasions I will reply here. But if you would rather connect via email, just let me know.
Lucky you! My dear friend from Salem, VA was able to attend my son's wedding. I figured out that we hadn't seen each other for 9 years, which is way too long for old friends to be apart. I'm headed to VA for a visit next summer. Who knows? Maybe I can stop over your way, too.
ReplyDeleteFriends - connect us to who we are- I am SO glad she was at your sons wedding. AND I would love to see you in Salem - my new friend!
ReplyDelete