Monday, September 13, 2010

The Artist at Dusk



New Smyrna Beach , FL- Sept 13, 2010

 God's paintbrush was loaded 
with some of my favorites tonight.


We found the best seats in the house-
and set our  beach chairs down.
While we ate dinner 
a steady wind off the water 
kept the hair out of our eyes.

Colors disappeared -

And we were surrounded 
by
   the sound
of crashing waves
and
the feel
of the luscious dark wind.









4 comments:

  1. A scene worthy of a post card. I buy cards with scenes such as that and enjoy them for a while before I send them off. I call them art for a woman on a budget:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Women on budgets can be VERY creative. I truly believe that the eyes connect to the heart when they see beauty. As I become more experienced I see beauty in many things I overlooked before. Here's to tapping into the good all around us- including post cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I enjoy and welcome your comments. On most occasions I will reply here. But if you would rather connect via email, just let me know.

Let's see ...



T
hanks for being here.