New front window- Blacksburg Va- Mar 15, 2010
What do you do when it takes a year to get new windows on the front of your house?
It seems rather anti-climatic but we finally have functioning hardware on the new windows.
And the outside work?- I bet my husband that it would be August before that gets done.
I celebrated by tormenting my dog, Pepper.
And no that is NOT snow out on the front lawn, that is the crushed patches of grass and camera operator error.
If I had paid attention
back in photography class in art school-
I may have been able to properly expose this scene so the grass did not look like snow.
BUT alas this is a lie,
because most art teachers
(at school that shall remain nameless)
in 1978 only cared about tormenting art students instead of teaching them.
"Torment"
- maybe that is what the post title should have been.
If I had paid attention
back in photography class in art school-
I may have been able to properly expose this scene so the grass did not look like snow.
BUT alas this is a lie,
because most art teachers
(at school that shall remain nameless)
in 1978 only cared about tormenting art students instead of teaching them.
"Torment"
- maybe that is what the post title should have been.
Hmmm- there seems to be a bit of left over bitterness....
would you like to paint a picture about that?
Wow, that is a lot of "writing" for me.
Wow, that is a lot of "writing" for me.

I lost the bet- the painters came the next day and painted the trim and the whole front of the house! Sometimes it is good to loose.
ReplyDelete