Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Between a Rock and a Hard Place




Spooky Canyon, Escalante Utah 10-2013



Sometimes you get stuck in a curve 
You can't get turned around
Until you ask for help.



I will say this is a full life. Light comes streaming in just when the darkness seems to have won. Blessings and grace shine into your hearts.  
 

5 comments:

  1. Where have you been? Traveling? Your photo reminds me of Antelope Canyon in AZ. I like that "light comes streaming in" - overtaking darkness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes we need to take directions from others - those who lift us, light us and expect only our smile in return.
    Lovely photo.

    Me...always in the right direction - hardly. But with good friends as signposts, well that does help :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These slots are just so incredible. HOpe that all is well with you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent photo great light and shade love it. Kind regards Brian

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I enjoy and welcome your comments. On most occasions I will reply here. But if you would rather connect via email, just let me know.

Let's see ...



T
hanks for being here.