Sunday, May 26, 2013

Rise

Sunday Whirl #110- May  26, 2013
Rise by Teri H  Hoover
 
Finding love close
within fertile layers.
I anchor my heart 
to the curves of the current. 
Free to shift and yield
the range of this phrase riding a beam of light.

Long months of ripping away.
Lofting tatters connect and rise,
redeemed.


 Backyard Garden, Blacksburg, VA- May 25, 2013





7 comments:

  1. I sense a time of profound centering for you ~ finding a balance between what was and what will be. This flower embodies redemption.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heavens ,,,the perfect Iris.....breathtaking,,,,,,,,,,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, Teri! Wonderful photograph and words!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Teri your photo and poem are both exquisite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. poignant words and such vibrant colour in the photograph - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that curves are still finding voice in your words...

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful flower, beautiful photo:) Regards

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I enjoy and welcome your comments. On most occasions I will reply here. But if you would rather connect via email, just let me know.

Let's see ...



T
hanks for being here.