Thursday, February 21, 2013

Connections

The first photo is Linking with  
ABC Wednesday , -F is for FLOWERS and FAITH
And down below a heart  image for Random Heart Thursday.









Pure grace connects us with light and love.


All else falls away 
my heart will find
light.



Kitchen Sink, Blacksburg, VA-February 18, 2013
-water droplet heart-



22 comments:

  1. Beautiful image. I love how the bright flowers pop on the dark background. Lovely processing and the words are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linda- it was fun to see that dark background bring out all that rose perfection. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Ethereal... lovely play with light and dark!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how the light puts your eye right on the rose -- words and image prefect mix!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Afternoon light in my kitchen is magical. Almost makes me want to take up cooking. Almost.Thanks for stopping by Kristeen.

      Delete
  4. How beautiful is this rose, and your processing is just stupendous! I also love your quote Terri and will write it down in my journal to remember! Thanks for sharing this .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jeanne- I need a notebook. Thank you for your nice comment and taking a peek at my China book! Have a great Friday.

      Delete
  5. such an exquisite photo and the words are, well, they are amazing and inspiring. what a gift you share, Teri...
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. So colourful, with the red and green against the black background.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jen- that black background appeared due to lack of light in my kitchen. Except of course on the rose. When I walked into the room and saw the flowers I walked right back out and went to get my camera.

      Delete
  7. A red rose in February pushes away the white of winter. I like the warm glow surrounding the "water droplet heart."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sharon - I spotted that water droplet heart when I was in a cleaning frenzy in the kitchen. I was feeling blue- you know how I struggle with winter, and that little heart gave me a nice boost. I left it there instead of cleaning it up.

      Delete
  8. So pretty and filled with beautiful lighting. I also loved the little heart waterdroplet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Ida, the lighting was hard to miss. Afternoon light in my kitchen this time of year is pretty dramatic. Glad you like the little heart.

      Delete
  9. what a beautiful picture, Teri!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Spot on :)
    I like it .)
    Mormor

    http://www.starbear.no/mormor/2013/02/22/photo-art-friday-february-22nd-23rd/

    ReplyDelete
  11. You speak a wonderful truth and illustrate it beautifully. Like you, I always seek the light ... and it is always rewarding.

    Andrea @ From the Sol

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a wonderful gift for a blue day. I would have kept the heart droplet too but I would have missed it without you pointing it out to me. I'll be paying more attention to the water droplets on my sinks as I clean from now on. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. such a beautiful little heart Teri... light is growing a little more each day.

    ReplyDelete
  14. a beautiful flower
    ROG, ABC Wednesday team

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I enjoy and welcome your comments. On most occasions I will reply here. But if you would rather connect via email, just let me know.

Let's see ...



T
hanks for being here.