Thursday, January 24, 2013

Light





A heart covered in hardware is going to dance in the light.

Lane Stadium, Virginia Tech, Blacksburg VA 12-2011



The light is bigger than all my shadows.







As George said, "A heart of light."
 
`





15 comments:

  1. Hi Teri
    Lovely pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that stadium picture, Teri! And your shadow gives it that personal touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh goodness... so lovely, Teri!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both such lovely pieces of photo art, teri! All the jagged shadows in the first one are great - and then the light in the second is amazing.

    Hope things begin to look up for you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of these photos are marvelous, but I especially like the second one. The heart of light is spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful and special photos!
    Have a great weekend you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice work. I love all the shadows in the first piece and they do seem to be dancing in the light.
    The 2nd piece is lovely and filled with beautiful lighting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. these fotos made me say ....oh wow outloud....I love how the shadow shapes roll down the stairs....just fabulous and the light through the leaves....just gorgeous work. You inspire me,,,thanks! Have a nice weekend. I am watching the snow fall....ahhhh winter.

    ReplyDelete
  9. so beautiful Teri... the light on those leaves in amazing, the heart is spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have returned a couple times looking for the heart in the first photo. I think I got it ~ you are the heart, your shadow covered in hardware. In both photos the golden light warms. "The light is bigger than all my shadows." Love that ~

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the light coming through the leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning use of light and perspective

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ditto about the light coming through the leaves!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely. how did i lose your posts? had to go searching to find you again!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I enjoy and welcome your comments. On most occasions I will reply here. But if you would rather connect via email, just let me know.

Let's see ...



T
hanks for being here.