Friday, June 15, 2012

Refilling my Heart

 Contributed for Take Word Challenge- Floral



Front Yard Garden, Blacksburg Va- June 15. 2012


 "It is because our hearts leak and we forget that we are loved."
Thankfully they are replenished simply by loving.  

8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful flower and beautiful quote. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. George- The garden certainly does give us love and lots to photograph.

      Delete
  2. I got goosebumps - the flower and quote together are beautiful and powerful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Clytie- I love that this spoke to your heart.

      Delete
  3. Oh, too perfect... I am reading "My Grandfather's Blessings" by Rachel Naomi Remen. Last night I read: "Abandoning the heart weakens us. The heart has the power to transform experience. No matter what we do, finding fulfillment may require learning to cultivate the heart...We will need to connect intimately to the life around us." [page 149]

    All the tears of joy and sorrow are part of the experience.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sharon- you already know- but this was timely and very needed today.

      Delete
  4. Beautiful flower, and thoughts! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jeanne- I had fun with layers on this photos- I really enjoy the muted look of the background.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by, I enjoy and welcome your comments. On most occasions I will reply here. But if you would rather connect via email, just let me know.

Let's see ...



T
hanks for being here.