Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Now It's Time for a Walk

Contributed for Rendition Me This- 5th Art Challenge- June 26, 2012

My digitally edited image of Dana's Painting


Surgery is not until 2 today-
I needed something to do. 




Here is the original painting "Tranquil Journey" by Dana Marie-


Each Month Dana selects a painting that is used as a starting piece for a new piece.


Rendition Me This

Every year EBSQ holds an annual "Ripped Off" exhibit in which an artist pairs up with another artist (at EBSQ.) The artists then go through each others portfolios and choose a piece of their art to "rip off." Each artist then creates a new piece of artwork in their style. I absolutely love this idea and this is the idea behind this art challenge blog. The challenge will be once every month and artists will work from one piece of art.

6 comments:

  1. beautiful painting and i like your edit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely painting, indeed. I love the name "Tranquil Journey'.. it certainly is peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thought of you during my walk today, Teri. Hoping all went well with your surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thinking of you, praying for a complete recovery and wellness to follow, healing breath by breath my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought you'd taken up needlepoint:) Wouldn't that make a beautiful wall hanging?

    I hope you are relaxing and taking care of yourself. My doctor daughter says that's a surgery that takes a while to come back from ~ give yourself time to heal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wishing you well after your surgery!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I enjoy and welcome your comments. On most occasions I will reply here. But if you would rather connect via email, just let me know.

Let's see ...



T
hanks for being here.