Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Loss






Sometimes life is just sad.




6 comments:

  1. You're right. Sometimes life is just plain sad ...
    And your photo conveys that emotion so simply and powerfully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen. Please accept a very large hug from me. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. The photo is poignant and beautiful at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I'd be sad without my husband for 18 days :( Beautiful photos as always, Teri! Shoulder surgery?? Does that mean you won't be taking pictures for awhile?! Say it ain't so!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all very much. This little broken egg matched my heart perfectly. The sweet love of family and friends will carry me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I enjoy and welcome your comments. On most occasions I will reply here. But if you would rather connect via email, just let me know.

Let's see ...



T
hanks for being here.