Tuesday, April 17, 2012

A Blessed Balance




 Key West Botanical Gardens, Key West, Fl- April 4,  2012



This a blending of light and dark, in a lovey overlapping. 
It consumes me with contentment.
It is love that blends these impossible contrasts,
The cosmic balance--
Gods grace in every turn.








14 comments:

  1. Oh wow, that is really stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything about your image is beautiful, your words enhance it further. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely beautiful. You've captured the blending of darkness and light perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you George-It was perfect light! Just a touch of gauzy clouds.

      Delete
  4. That's gorgeous green, and lighting!

    Thanks for visiting..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mumsy- I was really taken by the green - I love color.

      Delete
  5. A perfectly composed image, the lines are beautiful and the greens so fresh, wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ruth- So many wonderful things on this journey. As I moved closer to these leaves I became immersed in that green.

      Delete
  6. teri, what a beautiful photo - love the colors and the lines! i look forward to seeing more of your work. also, thank you so much for visiting my blog and for your kind comments!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pam-thank you for the same. And the bit of light you brought me this morning is perfect.

      Delete
  7. I love this photo! God is an amazing artist!
    I look forward to seeing more of your photography!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A Zen Tangle would love to be as lovely as this one. Great composition. Great and Awesome Creator to make it first :)
    Rosemary

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I enjoy and welcome your comments. On most occasions I will reply here. But if you would rather connect via email, just let me know.

Let's see ...



T
hanks for being here.