The Versatile Blogger Award
is a nice way to introduce different bloggers to each other and promote quality blogs. If the Versatile Blogger award has found its way to your blog and if you would like to participate here are the rules:
- Thank the person who gave you this award. THANK YOU JUDY!!!!!! You are so NICE!!.
- Include a link to their blog. See above... (if you can figure out how to do it.)
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself. IHOPE to get around to this BEFORE these bloggers visit my site and see it... we can hope.
Seven things about me-
1. I love willow trees. I love all trees but I love willows the best.
2. I love my black lab and walk a two mile loop everyday with her.
3. Until I was 30 I was afraid to use the phone... to this day I still make a list of things I want to talk about. No matter who I am calling.
4.In 6th grade I started taking photos as inspirations for things I wanted to draw.
5. I grew up near Buffalo, New York.
6. My favorite photos are of my two children- (who are now adults)
7. Summer into autumn is my favorite season
AND a bonus... although I have traveled all over the world, with my wonderful, wanderlust-infected husband- I would rather be home. That said, you don't have to twist my arm to travel to the ocean. And though I love my quiet, alone time; I am always thrilled when my adult children come home or we go on trips together. And now, without further ado - - my nominees. (do not need to feel obligated to participate- some of you have already received this award and I just want other people to know about you- I love you blogging buddies)
The Paradox Syndrome- This is my friend Beaux. He was on the liver transplant list since 2008. On March 9, 2012 he finally has a new liver... OVER 4 years. This man has shown me what patience is. PLEASE keep him in your prayers- AND stop by his blog and send him some love.
Random Hearts- Clytie over at Random Hearts- love hearts so much she started a blog devoted just to photos of hidden hearts. I participate as often as I can by sending her photos of hearts me and my sister find.
One Woman's Life in Maine - Sharon was one of my very first blogging buddies. She lives in Maine. Grown children and figuring out what next. We seem to be in that same stage in life.She brings me hope that my ceiling will get fixed and I will figure things out.
The Whimsey Asylum- Grannie Annie has the most incredible digital creations on her blog. Each incredible creation takes you on a journey. And most days after visiting I leave the link to her blog open because I LOVE the music she has playing on her page.
Canyon Stones Cynthia walks her path with the words of truth and sweetness. Fresh observations offer me a clarity that I crave.
julesgemstonepages- Jules can spin words with abandon- and she takes time to write EVERYDAY. Her poems and prose wander from whimsy to profound. She is my writing cheerleader.
Other GREAT BLOGS!
Shine the Divine: Creativity is a Spiritual Practice
Photos by Senior Hiker
Galerie 46
Mlissabeth's Blog
My Small Stones
Writings from a Wild Soul
`AND for a most promising new blog from my sister-
The Disheveled Divas

Thank you for thinking of me. I found it interesting that you don't particularly like phones -- I still dislike using them. But I have to admit that I do enjoy traveling, especially if I can visit some waterfalls along the way.
ReplyDeleteThank you dear Teri, what a lovely surprise to wake up to this morning!
ReplyDeleteThank you for this award and your kind words Teri I am so glad you enjoy my blog...I try to make it a nice little haven for myself and my friends it's so nice to know that you enjoy my little corner of the world and the art I love to create. Come often, stay long, make yourself at home!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much Teri for including me in your list....I appreciate the plug:)
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend!!!
I don't like talking on the phone much either, but I'm getting accustomed to communicating with my best friend on Facetime. No wonder you're photography is so good - you've been practicing a long time!
ReplyDeleteThank you! You are my inspiration to find beauty in the world and to keep walking. I will post my "list" later today. Love the bloom in your next post:)
ReplyDeleteI loved this little glimpse into You. We're all so interesting and unique, aren't we?
ReplyDelete