Saturday, March 17, 2012

One Perfect Thing


`
Backyard Garden, Blacksburg VA- March 2012


Process Notes: Created in Photoshop 
Main image of crocus and most image layers created from my photos- 
One layer (2971797493_0f6483196d_o)Digital Artist  Alice Popkorn 

And yes there is a heart shape hidden within the main flower. Sometimes we overlook the perfect things in our lives. 

9 comments:

  1. No crocus here yet. I'm ready;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A feast for the eyes - the colors say spring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful. Very well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You seriously are an artist!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful art!I felt as if a lovely princess were in the flower like Kaguya princess,which is a Japanese old fairy tale.
    Tomoko

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous shot - with the shy little heart ... We had several crocus(es?) come up here, but they all got beaten to death in a hail storm. Sigh. Now I know why they call them "croak us"! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your crocus shot!!! Mine are all up now too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A heart full of crocus love for each and everyone of you- Thanks everyone!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I enjoy and welcome your comments. On most occasions I will reply here. But if you would rather connect via email, just let me know.

Let's see ...



T
hanks for being here.