Monday, March 19, 2012

Among the Branches

Take a Word Challenge- Angel -March 18, 2012
Created March 19, 2012 by Teri H Hoover


 Huckleberry Trail, Blacksburg, VA- Feb 2012
Angel from royalty images on google
4 other layers created from my images in photoshop



"Angels are spirits, but it is not because they are spirits that they are angels. They become angels when they are sent. For the name angel refers to their office, not their nature. You ask the name of this nature, it is spirit; you ask its office, it is that of an Angel, which is a messenger."
   -Saint Augustine


Each breath
Each step
a blessing.



Oh yes!  I think I am getting the hang of this layering thing in photoshop. With each image I create my ability to choose the images I want to layer and blend, gets easier. I am ready to fly. 

16 comments:

  1. Be very careful not to break the crystal nor muddy the water when you flap away with your new wings! Good luck! Now teach me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah Cabin Fest... you have the eye-You will need to come visit for about 3 days and I will teach you all I know! :-)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Sandy - thanks for stopping by- and for your comment.

      Delete
  3. Your angel piece is quite beautiful Terri. You certainly are getting the layers together right. Very well done. I like the bible verse added too. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. June- these layers are quite fun, now to learn how to extract images...maybe I should buy a cat.

      Delete
  4. Teri you've had me in fits!LOL! Did you imagine me in a crash helmet on a 2 wheeled scooter? It's a mobility one with 4 wheels! Mind you I can steam along at a good 8 mph! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful layering! What a fascinating angel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I left a well deserved gift for you over on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Green and blue and an angel ~ it doesn't get better than that:)

    After 48 hours, we are 99% sure the leak here is fixed. What kind of plumbing do you have in your walls....

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful and symbolic- love this piece!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wonderful piece of art work. love the quote too. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the work (and play) you're creating, Teri - such a story behind your finished product.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the imagery Teri! Very evocative...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I enjoy and welcome your comments. On most occasions I will reply here. But if you would rather connect via email, just let me know.

Let's see ...



T
hanks for being here.