Some fancy boots in a Park City store window. While helping a friend find the perfect pair of earrings, I also spent some time rediscovering my love of windows.
oh wow now these boots were definitely made for walking...what color!! I love taking fotos of store window displays...I do it all the time but this shot is fabulous!!
I would love to see those photos! I love the layering of reflections that happen with store windows, kind of like photoshop layering- without all the work. :-)
Can you believe these boots!!?? I am snowed in right now- processing more photos. I hope you are well. As always thanks for stopping by with your kind comments.
Thanks for stopping by, I enjoy and welcome your comments. On most occasions I will reply here. But if you would rather connect via email, just let me know.
oh wow now these boots were definitely made for walking...what color!! I love taking fotos of store window displays...I do it all the time but this shot is fabulous!!
ReplyDeleteI would love to see those photos! I love the layering of reflections that happen with store windows, kind of like photoshop layering- without all the work. :-)
DeleteI've had boots before, but nothing quite this fancy. I like both your pictures and words.
ReplyDeleteCan you believe these boots!!?? I am snowed in right now- processing more photos. I hope you are well. As always thanks for stopping by with your kind comments.
Deletexo teri
Great shot!
ReplyDelete