Thursday, February 9, 2012

just my imagination

February 9, 2012 
just my imagination by Teri H Hoover

 `

the warm outlines of naked trees in winter
waiting on the pointed hill
I walk on




Airport Rd.,Blacksburg, VA- Feb 9, 2012




On my walk today, sunny and bright.  Almost home and had not even made any attempt to observe the world into words. Then it happened, there on the side of a house, the shadows of trees creating a hilltop scene. Snap goes the cell phone. 

Here's to a quick observation on a long day-

Here is the original image prior to adding a bit- ok a lot of contrast, several photoshop filters and one layer. Time to pause for some sleep. 









3 comments:

  1. The observation was neat as well as quick. I like the photo you got.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the changes in this one a lot - the background looks like it's on fire.

    I have been thinking of you this weekend. I am trying to see possibilities in the pauses and finding it a challenge. I just re-read your posts for this year and sense that my "change of mind" will take time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the shot....I love the drama that light brings....drama baby, drama:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I enjoy and welcome your comments. On most occasions I will reply here. But if you would rather connect via email, just let me know.

Let's see ...



T
hanks for being here.