Friday, February 24, 2012

Drawn to the Line







Stretched along the frigid shore.
Graciously sharing the edge.








I am away from home. I have been feeling a bit adrift most of February. Being away accentuates this just a bit more. Why do I not find energy in leaving and exploring?
Pausing I breathe and notice the view outside the window. My eye is not drawn to the magnificent Mount Timpanogos- instead the first thing I see is the wandering line, where the blue water meets the snow covered shore.





 

2 comments:

  1. I love the colours in these photos! So deep and rich. I think it's okay to feel adrift every once in a while. Allow yourself to go with it and perhaps it will drop you on a distant shore filled with interesting new things to stir your soul again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Striking contrast in the colors. I have been trying to think what they remind me of and this morning it came to me, the aerial photos you see on computer maps, almost too perfect yet you know they are real. I like what Carolynn says about feeling adrift.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I enjoy and welcome your comments. On most occasions I will reply here. But if you would rather connect via email, just let me know.

Let's see ...



T
hanks for being here.