Saturday, February 18, 2012

Close


Backyard deck, Blacksburg, VA- Feb 15, 2012


We are getting close!

Quality control - Pepper Hoover tests and inspects the quilt I am working on.
(I had it on the deck- it was easier to add the binding there.)

9 comments:

  1. Oh, look at the sunshine:) Pepper has claimed ownership of the beautiful blue and green. Leo used to do that, too.

    I love that your word verification over at my place was surprise. Isn't that true when we pause and consider the possibilities?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sharon- It was such a warm sunny day. It is a good thing I did the binding when I did- the deck is covered in snow now! Talk about a surprise!

      Delete
  2. wow, what a beauty!!! The quilt and the puppy:)....Pepper Hoover...how cute.
    Isn´t that neat when you go to the vets and they call your dog or cat with their full name.......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cynnie- Quilt and puppy both make me smile. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. Pepper thinks it is A-OK and looks great with black fur!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Barb- She does look mighty nice with those colors.

      Delete
  4. Lovely photo. What a great quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photo!! Looks he knows the quilt is great.

    Tomoko

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I enjoy and welcome your comments. On most occasions I will reply here. But if you would rather connect via email, just let me know.

Let's see ...



T
hanks for being here.