Thursday, February 2, 2012

Before Sunset




Blacksburg, VA- Feb 1 2012



In the year since my old phone was declared beyond repair I have come to rely on my "smart" phone for emails, time, texts, music (hooked on my pandora station), calendar, alarm,  recipes, directions, finding out which direction the United States Flag should be on when it is on a stage, texting or emailing myself reminders and things I want to write about it, AND photos. Lots of photos. Photos like the one above.  It shouldn't be ok for a photographer to be satisfied with an image that comes from a device that fits in the palm of her hand. 

But I am.


`

4 comments:

  1. You are the artist and the beauty is in the image ~ the device is just the messenger. I think you have a very "smart" phone:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen some marvelous photos coming from phones lately. Also, I read about the snapseed app which looks very interesting. My iPhone is too old for reliable photos - I'm waiting for the 5th generation!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I enjoy and welcome your comments. On most occasions I will reply here. But if you would rather connect via email, just let me know.

Let's see ...



T
hanks for being here.