Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Blue Affirmation



Interstate 81- Jan 22, 2011

blue affirmation







Thank you to all the people/angels in my life who lift me up daily.
And thanks for a creativity insight that flew my way Janet Keen


`

7 comments:

  1. There is always a blue sky above dark clouds. I look up at the sky for “blue affirmation” no matter the weather when I am down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that blue eye looking down through the clouds. It reminds me that Someone is watching over us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If we can only look a bit beyond - there might be some hope! Great photo, Teri.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great picture. Absolutely beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I meant "Absolutely beautiful."

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am thinking/hoping to add more photos like this one in the future... with minimal words. It is a photography site after all. Thanks for all the nice comments!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I enjoy and welcome your comments. On most occasions I will reply here. But if you would rather connect via email, just let me know.

Let's see ...



T
hanks for being here.