Tuesday, December 13, 2011

beyond light and shadow


December 13, 2011- Small Stones
beyond light and shadow   by  Teri H Hoover
`
With these wonderful feet
and a grace filled heart.
I am transported 
through 
light and shadow.
  The balance
between 
movement
and
stillness
am 
I

`


 `
This a continuation of a thought to a small stone I wrote about light and shadow - which is below.... 
December 09, 2011- Small Stones
light and shadow   by  Teri H Hoover



`
Huckleberry Trail, Blacksburg, VA- December 9, 2011
`
Light and shadow
we are touched by the shadow-
But we are not the shadow.

3 comments:

  1. I like your words on light and shadows, as well as your pictures. The second photo is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I enjoy and welcome your comments. On most occasions I will reply here. But if you would rather connect via email, just let me know.

Let's see ...



T
hanks for being here.