Thursday, November 3, 2011

On the Path





Life is sprinkled with turning points, and stand out moments. The kind that pull you up from where you are comfortably standing and plant you somewhere else. On this day 31 years ago my daughter was born. I find myself recalling the 20 year old me, holding this small being. I started to cry. How would I ever do this?
 
In times of unbalance I tend to doubt my strength and resolve- only to find that I am stronger than I  know. Creativity born of love and faith.
 
May you find the strength that you need today to follow a path that is sometimes hard- but oh so filled with blessing. xo teri

8 comments:

  1. And yet you found yourself able to meet the challenges, and found also the greatest love of your life.

    I remember when I was told I was expecting twins ... I called my MIL and was crying "what am I going to do with TWO babies?"

    Her answer (bless her!!!) was "oh, about twice as much as you would have with ONE."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your daughter. When we have children at a young age, we grow up with them. I wouldn't be who I am today if I hadn't had children. God bless all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhh what a dear foto...I see you passed your creative gene onto her.
    Is this the daughter with the fabulous wedding gown? Happy Birthday....and yes, the blessing of holding that little one changes our lives forever...in such a positive way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clytie - I am sure at the time that was not what you wanted to hear. But it did make me smile when I read it. Blessings to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sharon-Indeed blessings are what carried us through.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Cynnie-I sure took A LOT of photos when my kids were little. And I would have as much fun as they did- I would paint right along with them. And yes the wedding gown photo was from her wedding in July.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You must have done things correctly, since it appears that your daughter has inherited your artistic talents.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I enjoy and welcome your comments. On most occasions I will reply here. But if you would rather connect via email, just let me know.

Let's see ...



T
hanks for being here.