Larnaca, Cyprus Feb 2011
Bending over backwards
My green leaves falling away.
Red against an almost white wall.
This is early spring in Cyprus.
A post that disregards the fact that it is 5PM on Halloween Eve... and the Trick or Treaters' will be starting any minute. I have no idea why this photo called to be edited and posted. Maybe it is a trick. Happy Halloween!

I think this photo is a treat -- not a trick. I really like it.
ReplyDeleteIf it is a trick, it's a lovely one!
ReplyDeleteDefinitely a treat.
ReplyDeleteIt's a beautiful shot.
Teri,Lovely photo elegant colours captured in style-a treat-though Halloween is not part of our culture,I was part of it in the UK in November 2003 and opened the door to a kids T O Treat group-my son had kept coins for them-it felt like being inside a book for real.
ReplyDeleteAside from the fact that it's a beautiful photo, perhaps the thought of an October snowstorm turned your thoughts to spring? I can't remember the last time we had snow this early ~
ReplyDeleteThank you Sharmon!
ReplyDeleteThanks George- I had fun with it in photoshop!
ReplyDeleteClytie- Thank you, I do enjoy all the blessings nature provides.
ReplyDeleteAnjum- Yes Halloween is a bit surreal and I am glad it only happens once a year. Thanks for you kind comments.
ReplyDeleteSharon- I do tend to like to go through my spring time photos in late fall. You could be right, all the talk of snow up north and east was too soon for me! Thanks as always for stopping by.
ReplyDelete