Monday, August 29, 2011

The Camera Says...


Out the bedroom window, Blacksburg, VA- Aug 10 2011



Heritage Park, Blacksburg, VA - Aug 28, 2011


Virginia Tech Campus, Blacksburg, VA- Aug 2, 2011

She is still walking and photographing and writing....

Sending blessing of recovery for those affected by Hurricane Irene - xo

`

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're still walking and taking wonderful pictures to share with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have walked up and down my road in the last two days more than I have in the last two months. Today's newspaper had an article about the devastation in Vermont; Irene headed inland and wreaked havoc. Compared to that we are lucky to be without power for a few days. And I'm figuring out how to find people on my husband's laptop:) I have missed checking in ~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I enjoy and welcome your comments. On most occasions I will reply here. But if you would rather connect via email, just let me know.

Let's see ...



T
hanks for being here.