Tuesday, July 5, 2011

As If


NYC flea market


As if I don't have enough to do.  As if there was not enough summer time color all around me. I found this in the archives (I was looking for old photos of my daughter for the wedding)  This little ditty caught my eye and I just had to play with it in photoshop. Enjoy!

`

4 comments:

  1. wow, what a stunning foto...I just love the colored glasses and the compostion...whew,,,gets me excited:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good for our brains to take a break when we have too much to think about ~ the colors in this little ditty are too vibrant to ignore:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors are gorgeous. I'm glad you decided to play with this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photo, Teri!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I enjoy and welcome your comments. On most occasions I will reply here. But if you would rather connect via email, just let me know.

Let's see ...



T
hanks for being here.