Friday, June 3, 2011

When I Should be Sleeping


Anne's Garden , Blacksburg, VA - May 26, 2011



Intensely I focused
as the day went by.
Latent distractions appeared in my bed 
and flowers petals whirled into
seating arrangements.






This will teach me to tell people I rarely have trouble sleeping. 

6 comments:

  1. I love your photo and your poem. I also know how it is to suffer from insomnia as I have had periods like that in the past. Luckily a herbal prescription and chamomile tea have mostly eliminated these. But I do find if I'm hungry, I don't sleep so well.

    Hope that it all sorts itself out and you'll sleep all the better tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've obviously been hard at work on the shower. I hope the seating arrangement the petals worked out is satisfactory.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MM-- this was an odd occurrence and I saw that a few of the writers on Writing Our Way Home got up and wrote.- So I gave it a try-- it was very effective- I was back asleep in less than 45 minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. George - we will see about the seating arrangements next Saturday- thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous flower and stone Teri!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful. I am enjoying watching all the flowers come out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I enjoy and welcome your comments. On most occasions I will reply here. But if you would rather connect via email, just let me know.

Let's see ...



T
hanks for being here.